We seamlessly take care of all your corporate timber pen needs, including personalisation in a timely manner. If we don’t currently have it available we will do our best to source it for you. Pens make stylish and functional unisex corporate gifts.
We provide a fully customised corporate gift pen service:
- Pens to suit most budgets, including luxury pens.
- Competitive prices for orders of 10 pens and over (mixed styles are OK).
- Wide range of Australian timber choices, timber and resin and Australian poured resins.
- We specialise in short run, limited edition timber pens and gemstone pens.
- Our add ons include 100% recycled notebooks, Australian made fountain pen inks, pen refills.
- We pride ourselves on our clear and timely communication through the entire process.
- We will always try to accommodate your time frame and can often manage rush jobs but an extra fee may apply.
- We guarantee the workmanship of all our pens and products.
- We deliver on time.
- Every pen ordered helps plant a tree to reforest Australia in conjunction with One Tree Planted.
A handcrafted pen says a thoughtful 'thank you' to a speaker, conference delegate or sponsor. A beautiful pen expresses heartfelt 'congratulations,' 'good bye' or ‘thanks’ and acknowledges significant milestones.
Our timber pens showcase Australia's beauty and diversity and are popular gifts for local and international clients and sponsors.
Please contact us for a fast, personalised bulk pen quote. Please include:
- Styles of pen you would like quotes for.
- Date needed.
- Timber preferences.
- Quantity of items required.
- How would you like the pen presented: Linen pen sleeve? Black eco pen box? Timber pen box? PU leather pen box? Aluminium pen tube?
- Would you like personalisation on the pen? Timber box? Linen pen sleeve? Pen tube? PU leather pen box?
Yes we can supply you with a sample pen at the corporate rate, please contact us to arrange a custom listing.
- No set up fees
- We don't charge per letter for engraving, we simply have one affordable price per item.
- Price quoted includes the same engraving on each item, please mention in your inquiry if you require individualised laser engraving. Please note laser engraving is black.
- Graphic to be supplied exactly as you would like engraved, as a high resolution jpeg or a png in black and white (not white). Any graphic art changes will be subject to extra fees.
- Most fonts are able to be engraved.
Laser Engraving of Pens
- While we can engrave any timber, the lighter coloured timbers show the engraving more distinctly, so we don’t recommend engraving dark timbers. Please note that laser engraving is black.
- Any style of timber pen can be engraved.
- We engrave directly onto the timber and then apply 14 coats of finish for a super smooth finish or we can apply a friction polish finish for a natural feel.
- We can personalise pens with a short phrase, a name or initials. Please keep in mind that a pen is a small item and the number of letters / words you can engrave is limited to approximately 25 letters and spaces (subject to pen style and font). For example a Sierra pen engraving area is approx. 9.5 mm x 60 mm.
- We can personalise the pens for a left or right hander.
Laser Engraving of Wooden Pen Boxes
- All our pens fit into engrave-able timber boxes. There are several timber pen box options which may suit different logo orientations.
- Wooden boxes are made from maple and rosewood timbers and are stock items not manufactured by us. They are made ethically overseas so large quantities may require a longer lead time.
- Flip boxes transform into a classy pen stand, creating a distinctive desk display and providing easy accessibility to your pen.
- Single flip timber pen box
- 16 cm x 4.2 cm x 2.4 cm
- engrave-able area approx 2.8 cm x 3.3 cm
- Double flip timber pen box
- 16 cm x 6 cm x 2.4 cm
- engrave-able area approx 3.5 cm x 3.3 cm
- Suitable for names, dates, short quotes, phrase or your corporate logo.
Please note that all corporate timber pen orders required during September to December fall during the busiest season for us. All orders are meticulously handcrafted by artisans and attended to in the sequence that orders are placed and paid in full. To ensure we can fulfil your corporate pen order in the time frame you require, we recommend that orders be placed promptly and paid for immediately. Larger quantities of handmade timber pens (75 plus) may require up to 5 + weeks time (if fittings are needed to arrive from international suppliers) or an additional payment may be arranged to fast track your order.
If you have any questions or would like a personalised quote, we would love to hear from you.
Brad & Rochelle